It’s the time of the year when NLF fans are all giddy and excited. September 5 is the most important date to remember where the legendary Packers will meet the extraordinary team- Bears to start off the 2019 NLF season. Unfortunately, as experienced before, many football fans have some difficulties in obtaining access to the games they wish to watch. This is most especially true with individuals traveling outside of the United States. To solve this, it is highly recommended to subscribe to the right and reliable VPN service providers such as:
- ExpressVPN – This VPN service provider is considered the most reliable VPN by many. It comes with about 160 server locations and if offered at a starting price of $6.67. This VPN is known for its tight privacy and security features. In addition to that, ExpressVPN could bypass any geo-restricted sites. It does also have a no logs policy, browser extensions and Smart DNS leak protection which will make all of your browsing connections secured.
- NordVPN – is well-known for its amazing speed. Using NordVPN ensures its users that they will never experience any lags whenever they are streaming any show, video or movie. In addition to that, NordVPN also has top of the line security and privacy features that will surely keep you feel secured.NordVPN offers about 78 server locations all over the world and has a no logs policy. Moreover, this VPN ensures that it has smart DNS leak protection and browser extensions.
- CyberGhost – is offered at a starting price of only $2.75. It comes with about 80 server locations all over the world. It does not log any of your browsing history and ensures your connection is secured through its encrypted features. This VPN is also known for its fast speed connection. This means, this VPN is perfect for streaming sport show, movie or series.
Though there are numerous methods and ways you could enjoy NFL football games, one popular way is through watching broadcasts in major networks like NFL network, ESPN, FOX and CBS. Though some are free, some require subscription fees.
- Verizon – This is one of the best ways for you to be able to enjoy the NFL season. It is offered from free and is partnered with NFL. Verizon allows its subscribers to download NFL app which will allow you to play primetime match ups, super bowl and playoff games. NFL Redzone- the premium version is offered for only $1.99/month.To access the NFL games, all you have to do is connect to a VPN with US server, download NFL mobile app and enjoy playing games on your mobile phone.
- Twitch – is a streaming website that offers video games. It also broadcasts 11 Thursday Night Football streams for free. Unfortunately, this site is only available in the US. Hence, it is highly recommended that you use a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.
- Amazon Prime – through this platform, you will be able to watch all mid-week matches. Amazon Prime offers a 30-day free trial for those who doesn’t have a membership yet. You could enjoy this thirty-day trial to watch all the NFL action. If you are not in the US, fret not, as you will still be able to enjoy watching NFL through the aid of a VPN.
- DAZN – is a popular streaming platform where you could watch different sporting events like boxing and acquire information on how to be able to access these events. If you are outside of the US or would want to bypass blackouts, you will need to access the Canadian version. Through the said version, you will be able to get this only for $20/month, the first month free or $150 for yearly subscription.To get a non-stop, uninterrupted connection, you will need to connect to a VPN server.
- Other Streaming services – There are numerous platforms and sites which will provide you access to NFL and that offer at least a 7-day free trial. Some of them are the following:
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Now
- PlayStation Vue
How to Unblock NFL Blackout Games?
Aside from being able to save money, the methods that we have mentioned above will surely aid you in avoiding blackouts. Blackouts are very common and very frustrating especially when you are deep into the game already. These blackouts usually happen when restrictions are in effect. These restrictions could definitely be bypassed through the use of a VPN and through the methods that has been mentioned above.
How to Use a VPN to Watch NFL Games?
As an example and as a demonstration, we will be using the number 1 VPN service provider, ExpressVPN. The first step to be able to watch and enjoy your most awaited NFL games is to download a VPN client. In this case, we are downloading ExpressVPN. The said VPN offers free client software for Linux, Mac and Windows. It could also be downloaded for free on iOS and Android devices.
Once you have downloaded ExpressVPN, the next step is to install the software then launch Express VPN client. Next, select a server location and follow further steps below:
- Select OpenVPN (TCP) or (UDP). This is highly recommended specially for those who are streaming videos from YouTube and the like. OpenVPN is faster and supports PPTP, SSTP and L2TP.
- After selecting OpenVPN, click the round connect button. You see the shield appearing around the button and a notification that will let you know that the VPN is turned on.
- Once you have an IP address that ExpressVPN has provided you, you will now be able to connect, watch and enjoy your most awaited favorite NFL games, wherever you are.
Isn’t that easy? All you have to do is subscribe to a VPN service provider, connect to a US server and you are good to go. We hope you will enjoy watching NFL series and do let us know what you think by commenting below